These terms and condition apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Jordan International Bank plc ("Jordan International Bank", "we", "our" or "us"), the owner of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Jordan International Bank and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Jordan International Bank and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the website, unless uploaded by users, is the property of Jordan International Bank, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owners prior written permission.
2. You may for your own personal, non-commercial use only do the following
- Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Jordan International Bank.
4. You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s uses or enjoyment of the Website;
b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c) making, transmitting or sorting electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
No offer, Solicitation, Advice, or Recommendation
5. This website is provided for information purposes only. Nothing on this website is intended to form the basis of a decision to purchase any investment product or as the basis for any other investment decision. Nothing on this website constitutes a solicitation, invitation, recommendation, or offer in respect of any securities, investment product or investment advisory services and should not be interpreted as such.
Links to other websites
6. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Jordan International Bank or that of our affiliates.
7. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
8. The inclusion of a link to another Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
10. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Jordan International Bank makes available through the website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. The maximum extent permitted by law, we provide no warranties (expressed or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Jordan International Bank is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
11. Whilst Jordan International Bank uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
12. Jordan International Bank accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
13. Jordan International Bank reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitations of liability
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our control.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for any interference or damage to your computer system, the records stored thereon or those of any other person, which arises in connection with your use of this website.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Jordan International Bank accepts no liability for any of the following:
a) Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contract, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
17. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
18. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
20. The Contract (rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
21. If any court or competent authority finds any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) are invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
22. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
23. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Jordan International Bank details
24. Jordan International Bank plc is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 01814093 and our registered office address is Almack House, King Street, St James, London, SW1Y 6QW and it operates Website www.jordanbank.co.uk
You can contact Jordan International Bank by email at email@example.com